Monday, 7 July 2014

Where have I been?

A few people have asked so.....
No, I was not on a supersekrit Zionist antijihad mission for the past 3 years, although that would make a great post.  For awhile I was commuting back and forth between Canada and the UK while working and writing a book, which left me with little to no time for SMW.  Then I expanded the family, which resulted in even less SMW time.  We are back in North America for the time being.  There are so many great bloggers here (Blazing Cat Fur, Laura Rosen Cohen, Kathy Shaidle, etc.) that I was not feeling any great urge to get back on the keyboard.  Lately there seems to be a lot of evil going around and this is one of the ways that I know to fight it - and so SMW is back.  The format will be slightly different then before.  Stay tuned...