Monday, 17 January 2011

SquareMile Absence

Thanks to all of you who keep checking by the blog. As you likely have gathered by now SMW has been strangely absent from the blogosphere, only making rare appearances over the past few months. At the end of the summer I started a new job which has kept me very busy (busier than expected!) and I have been spenidng lots of time in airport waiting lounges. As usual I have lots to say, but not enough time to say it. Although I thought I could keep the blog running regularly this has not been the case.

Having said that - for the next several months I am going to be changing the format of SMW a bit. New posts will be on Thursdays, or as I see fit. Sign up for the RSS feeds if you want to get all updates.

First 'new' post will be this Thursday.

Thanks for sticking around.