Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Shop Ahavathon continues....

As many of my readers know, SMW loves Ahava products! The London Ahava store is being targeted on a bi-weekly basis by a group of anti-Israel nutjobs. A reader who was outside the store on a recent Saturday emailed me to say that one protestor asked him " “if it is so great in Israel why don’t all you Jews go and live there?" And other protestors chanted "from the river to the sea Palestine will be free" and hassled customers as they tried to enter or leave the store.

Wherever in the world you may be reading this blog you can fight back against these anti-Israel whackos. Get out your wallets and shop Ahava! If you purchase Ahava products between April 6-20th please email me and let me know. A list is being compiled to show how 'effective' these protests are at getting people to BUY Ahava products.

If you are not sure what to buy click here to see my 3 favourites.

Not sure where to buy them? Visit their website and order online if you do not know a store near you. If you live in Canada I know a number of Winners and Home Sense stores have a great selection of Ahava products at incredible prices.

Please email me and let me know if you have been shopping! Come on North Americans....Mother's Day is coming up!!!

SMW will be back from holiday on Monday and I am hoping my inbox is full of emails....
Happy Shopping Ahava Lovers