Thursday, 21 January 2010

A little pick-me-up...

The winter blahs are out in full force; everyone I talk to seems to have the January blues. Not to worry, SMW is here with a little pick-me-up.


Doesn't this fabulous bag by JPK Paris just brighten your day and put a smile on your face? It is the 'Small Coco'nylon shopper and you can purchase it online at Nordstrom (they ship almost everywhere!!). The bag comes in five different colours and retails for $198USD. It makes me want to put on a great outfit and sit in a café while I read Robin Shepherd's A State Beyond the Pale.

If the pricetag on that one seems a bit steep check out the Sienna Ricci Nola Shopper:

This lavender wonder is available at Kohl's and is currently on sale for $55.30. It comes in four different colours. The only downside is that Kohl's can only ship within the US.

Ah nothing like a great handbag to lift the spirits.