Monday, 31 August 2009

Let the Shop Ahava-thon begin!!

As I mentioned yesterday - Code Pink and its coalition of whackos including JBIG, BIG and the PSC are targeting Ahava locations worldwide on September 19th.

Here in London they are planning to 'gather' outside the Ahava store and smear themselves in mud (much like they did earlier this summer in Paris) to signify that "Ahava is a dirty business."
This is part of Code Pink's "Stolen Beauty" campaign to shut down Ahava. They have already successfully pressured OXFAM (what a joke that is) into dropping Kristin Davis as a spokeswoman because she endorses Ahava products.

While the nutjobs at Code Pink are scouting Ahava stores for security and employees (as recommended on Code Pink's Stolen Beauty website) SquareMileWife is firing up the credit cards and getting ready to shop. I am unilaterally declaring September 12-19 the Shop Ahava-thon! I will be posting updates on this as the dates approach - and I will be hiliting my favourite Ahava products.

You can find out where to buy Ahava products on their website. There are a number of spas that use Ahava products - if you are having trouble finding one near you let me know and I will see what I can do.

A big thank you to Scaramouche and Blazing Cat Fur for helping to spread the word.

Shop Ahava!